Options for ordering of goods less than $5,000
For ordering Gas or Dry Ice, see Gas and Dry Ice page.
Fuel for University-owned vehicles is supplied through the campus fuel service station located at the motor pool or purchased off-site with the University’s Gas Fleet Card. The Gas Fleet Card is administered by the State of North Carolina Division of Purchase and Contract. A motor pool vehicle is assigned a specific Fleet Card and purchases are vehicle and card specific.
Beginning November 26, 2018, those who wish to use the Surplus Management System must go through the 2-Step Verification (Duo) process. For information on how to register, go to:
The Surplus Office team is here to help you with:
- Pick up and Disposal of surplus property
- Surplus Retail Store (Open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Closed during lunch from 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Used Equipment Sales
- Surplus Property Management System
- Forms. You will need to have two forms filled out in order to get access to the Surplus Property Management System (SPMS). Your Access Request Coordinator (ARC) must submit the forms through InfoPorte to get access to SPMS.
- 603.5 – Transfer or Sale of Equipment Between University Departments
- 604.1 – Disposing of University – Owned Surplus Property
- ePro Vendor Catalog Student Guide
- Ordering from the ePro Vendor Catalogs
- Ordering Software from ITS Software Acquisition Through ePro
Campus Box 1100
104 Airport Drive, Suite 2700
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1100
Map to Central Receiving