Options for ordering of goods less than $5,000
- Bulk paper purchases
- Keeps DLAM inventory
- Sells products to campus
- Delivers and provides support for Staples and Fisher Scientific orders, research supplies and toner recycling.
- Purchases made from these storerooms will be billed to departments through the monthly MMD Statement.
- See Policy 1241 – Purchases from University Storerooms
How to order bulk paper
To order bulk paper from the Mini Storeroom, please complete an order form and fax to 919-962-0589 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders can be faxed or emailed. Your order will be confirmed and delivered by central receiving within two (2) business days.
- Maintain consumable dental supply items for the Dental School.
- The storeroom is operated by Logistics for the Dental School.
- Only Dental School faculty, staff and students have access to the Dental Storeroom.
Dry ice orders. All other Airgas purchases should be made via eProcurement.
How to order
Place dry ice orders with Airgas National Welders by sending emails to ANWMorrisvilleAdministration@airgas.com. Please provide the following:
- Quantity needed
- Account number
- Delivery information (building and room)
|Dry Ice Ordered By||Dry Ice Delivered|
|Friday 12:00 p.m.||Following Monday|
|Wednesday 12:00 p.m.||Following Thursday|
Fuel for University-owned vehicles is supplied through the campus fuel service station located at the motor pool or purchased off-site with the University’s Gas Fleet Card. The Gas Fleet Card is administered by the State of North Carolina Division of Purchase and Contract. A motor pool vehicle is assigned a specific Fleet Card and purchases are vehicle and card specific.
The Surplus Office team is here to help you with:
- Pick up and Disposal of surplus property
- Surplus Retail Store (Open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Used Equipment Sales
- Surplus Property Management System
- Campus Responsibilities for Assets
- 603.5 – Transfer or Sale of Equipment Between University Departments
- 604.1 – Disposing of University – Owned Surplus Property
- UNC-Chapel Hill Campus standards for electronic media disposal
- ePro Vendor Catalog Student Guide
- Ordering from the ePro Vendor Catalogs
- Ordering Software from ITS Software Acquisition Through ePro
Campus Box 1100
104 Airport Drive, Suite 2700
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1100
Map to Central Receiving