This department reports to University Controller and Enterprise Financial Accounting.
Payroll Services prepares and distributes all University payrolls, ensures University compliance with all payroll operations rules and regulations, and maintains required records and reports.
Besides the many services listed below, the Payroll Team is here to help you answer questions about:
- Timely processing of payrolls
- Using the TIM Information System
- Accessing Paystubs, Payroll Records and Reports in ConnectCarolina
- Direct Deposits
- Payroll Deductions, Voluntary and Mandatory
- Payroll Stubs and How to Read Them
- Payroll Guide for UNC-Chapel Hill Employees
- Payroll Calendars
- Employee Direct Deposit overview
- ConnectCarolina Info
- Employee Payment and Leave Reporting (TIM)
- Employee Payroll
- Payroll Preparation and Distribution
- Payroll Taxes
- Personnel Funding
A planned outage for TIM is scheduled from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 5 for routine maintenance.
We are excited to announce a new retroactive payroll distribution program launching for payrolls beginning with the B16 payroll (pay day February 12, 2021). This program distributes retro pay, primarily retroactive salary changes, to the latest funding sources on record for that previous cycle and is intended to reduce the number of PAATs campus users need to submit.
Categories: Payroll News