This department reports to University Controller and Enterprise Financial Accounting.
Payroll Services prepares and distributes all University payrolls, ensures University compliance with all payroll operations rules and regulations, and maintains required records and reports.
Besides the many services listed below, the Payroll Team is here to help you answer questions about:
- Timely processing of payrolls
- Using the TIM Information System
- Accessing Paystubs, Payroll Records and Reports in ConnectCarolina
- Direct Deposits
- Payroll Deductions, Voluntary and Mandatory
- Payroll Stubs and How to Read Them
- Payroll Guide for UNC-Chapel Hill Employees
- Payroll Calendars
- Employee Direct Deposit overview
- ConnectCarolina Info
- Employee Payment and Leave Reporting (TIM)
- Employee Payroll
- Payroll Preparation and Distribution
- Payroll Taxes
- Personnel Funding
The attached document, COVID-19 and TIM, July 6, provides information about the changes effective July 1 and actions required in the previous pay period.
This memo is to alert you of a change in procedure that will affect SHRA Permanent biweekly paychecks beginning with B01 which pays on July 17, 2020. A notice containing the information below will be attached to the B26 paycheck which pays on July 2, 2020.