Domestic Vendors can be one of several types: students, employees, independent contractors, outside parties, and outside parties – individuals and attorneys. Established Supplier Portal vendors should upload their own supporting documentation (see information below) into the Supplier Portal through ConnectCarolina if instructed to do so.
Please see requirements below:
- Vendors registering or submitting new information into our system should see Supplier Portal Information page for more details.
- Vendor Documentation Guidelines – a table that informs various categories of vendors which forms below they will need to submit.
- Procedure 1218.1 – UNC-Chapel Hill Procedure on Determining Vendor Documentation.
- Requesting Suppliers and Independent Contractors Guide (for UNC staff entering new vendors into the system, also called the Campus Vendors Guide).
- 1218.1.1f – Outside Party Individual (OPI) Certification
- 1218.1.2f – Direct Deposit Authorization Form for Vendors (ACH Form)
- 1218.1.3f – Supplier Application Form (HUB Form)
- W-9: IRS form for vendors
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I update an address for an employee or student vendor?
- For an employee or student to update their address they need to update the Campus Directory home address field.
- How do I update an address for an outside party-individual, outside party or independent contractor vendor?
- To update an address for an outside party-individual, outside party or independent contractor vendor you should submit a Change Request through the campus supplier in ConnectCarolina with supporting documentation for the new address.
- How do I update ACH information for employee or student vendors?
- Student ACH information may be updated by submitting a Change Request through the campus supplier in Connect Carolina with supporting documentation. ACH information for employees must be updated by the employee in ConnectCarolina self service.
- How do I update the ACH information for an outside party-individual, outside party or independent contractor vendor?
- To update ACH information for an outside party-individual, outside party or an independent contractor vendor, you should submit a Change Request through the campus supplier in ConnectCarolina with supporting documentation with the completed ACH form.
- How do I submit a campus supplier request through ConnectCarolina?
- Please see the campus vendor guide for step by step instructions on the submittal process.
- How do I update an existing vendor’s classification?
- To update an existing vendor’s classification you need to contact the vendor coordinator. They will ask you what the new classification should be and for supporting documentation or an active PID.
Service Owned By: