Chapel Hill Investment Fund Information Requests
The Department of Associated Entities and Investment Accounting are happy to answer questions concerning investments associated with the Chapel Hill Investment Fund (CHIF), or questions about divisions or units that wish to start an investment account.
The UNC Investment Fund, LLC (the “Fund”) is the commingled vehicle that invests the long-term assets of the University of North Carolina System, its constituent institutions and their affiliated endowments and foundations. UNC Management Company is the Fund’s investment manager with the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Foundation Investment Fund, Inc., the Fund’s controlling member, responsible for the oversight and governance of the Fund. For more information on the UNC Investment Fund, see the UNC Management Company’s website.
For information on investing, contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies and Procedures
- 401 – Policy on General Guidelines for Investing Funds on Deposit
- 402 – Policy on Investment/Endowment Income Distribution
- 404 – Policy in Intermediate Investment Pool
- 405 – Policy on Endowment Fund Addition, Correction and Withdrawal
- 405.1 – Procedure on Adding and Withdrawing Endowment Funds
- 406.1 – Procedure on Reinvesting Endowment Income
- Fundriver and UAS Accounting and Reporting Comparison
- Fundriver User Guide
- Fundriver Departmental Reporting Access Request Form
- Fundriver Departmental Reporting Webinar
- Unit Accounting System Manual
- CHIF Investment Fund Return Summary
- CHIF Historical Per Unit Distribution Amount
- Fiscal Year 2020 CHIF Annual Report
Service Owned By: