- TIM Manual for TIM Managers and Administrators
- Classroom Training for New TIM Administrators (Note: This is for TIM Administrators only, not TIM Managers)
- Additional TIM Training
- TIM Administrator Access Request Form
The latest version of the TIM Managers and TIM Administrators Manual is posted online.
TIM Administrators who have questions after reviewing the manual and attempting the action in TIM should email TIM Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information, such as the employee’s name and PID and the dates and actions being attempted in TIM.
Adjustment to hours worked or leave taken must be made in the timecard within the week it was earned. The time period should be changed to a range of dates to show Monday-Sunday of the week being reviewed.
SHRA Employees should approve their timecards in TIM each biweekly pay period. The biweekly deadline for employee approval in TIM is determined and communicated to employees by the department or division management.
Managers of Student, Temporary and SHRA Non-Exempt employees should review, edit (if needed), and approve their employees’ timecards in TIM each biweekly pay period. The biweekly deadline for manager approval in TIM is determined and communicated to managers by the department or division management.
TIM Administrators are required to Sign Off all SHRA timecards in the previous biweekly pay period by 5 p.m. on the first Tuesday after the previous pay period ends.
- Sign Off prevents any further edits from being made to the timecard in the signed off pay period.
- Sign Off removal requests sent to email@example.com must be received by 4 p.m.
- TIM Administrators are required to sign off EHRA timecards for the previous month by the 15th of the current month.