Skip to main content

Payroll Services assists University employees by providing information, frequently-asked questions and forms to help with updating their payroll tax information. Employees can update their tax information through ConnectCarolina.

For information about UNC-Chapel Hill student tax records (1098T and 1098E), see the Cashier’s Office site.

Tax Information and Materials

Service Owned By: