Purchasing Services provides supply management support to University departments, with responsibility for the procurement of goods and services in excess of $540 million annually.
All goods and services should be purchased using one of the University’s procurement systems:
- For detailed purchasing instructions go to Purchasing: How to Buy
- For quick help deciding which purchasing method to use, see the Purchasing Method Selection Tool (Onyen required)
This department reports to Procurement Services and Materials Management.
Policies and Procedures
- Section 1200 – Purchasing and Expenses
- Procedure 705.1 – Notifying Vendors of the University’s Tax Exempt Status
- eProcurement and Materials Management
- Accounts Payable and Vendor Services
- Travel and Payment Card Services