The Accounting Services team can help you with:
Fri. May 31 @ 5:00 p.m.
By this deadline, Accounting Services should receive the following:
- Validated campus journal entries
- Data collect batches (journal imports)
Critical: journal imports with state funds must be submitted.
Valid entries received past deadline, including valid entries pending departmental approval or with error status, will be deleted from the system. Please note that June 2017 end-of-month details will be provided in a memo issued in late April.
- 102 – Disbursing Authority
- 106 – Gifts of Honoraria, Consulting Fees, or Licensing Income
- Section 300 – Cash, Deposits and Petty Cash
Training and Guides
- Bill Presentation
- Credit Card Merchant/PCI Data Security
- Customer Billing Management (CBM)
- GL Ledger Inquiry Procedures
- Institutional Trust Funds Guidelines
- Guidelines of Journal Entries in PeopleSoft
- Expense by Fund Type Grid
See also ConnectCarolina Info:
Campus Box 1210
104 Airport Drive, Suite 3400
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1210