To: University Business Managers, Campus Unit Finance Leads, Res_Info Listserv
From: Procurement Services
As the University continues to respond to the Coronavirus pandemic, we understand that research and remote instruction are continuing, and departments need supplies and research materials to be delivered in a timely manner. Please take the following into consideration:
- ePro home delivery should be restricted to those items specifically required for either the completion of administrative work at home or the delivery of online education. The primary option for items delivered to homes should be through three primary ePro sources: Staples, CDW-G, and Lenovo, as indicated in this communication. If items (such as books) are not available through one of these three vendors, then utilize a departmental P-Card for purchase.
Effective immediately, for Lenovo home delivery orders, please change the Ship To to “LENOVO_HD” and change the Attention To to the person to whom it is being shipped.
For Research Supplies only:
- Laboratories that are staffed and can receive materials normally at their lab locations, continue to order materials as before and have the materials delivered directly to the laboratory. It may be helpful to post the lab contact information in the comment section within the order and check “Send to Supplier” in cases where the exterior doors of the building are locked. Also, please note that Fisher Scientific is still issuing materials from their on-site warehouse, and these materials are being distributed by University Logistics personnel.
- If neither of the methods of delivery listed in the bullet above will meet your needs, you may elect to deliver the research supplies to the University’s Central Receiving Warehouse by selecting Ship To “166_ALC” and pick them up from the Central Receiving Warehouse. Proper identification will be required upon pickup. This option is for ePro and standard University Purchase Orders only (no Campus Vouchers or P-Card).
- For P-Card and Campus Vouchers research orders, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will help determine a solution that best meets your requirements.
- Radioactive materials are not permitted to be delivered to the Central Receiving Warehouse and should be delivered to EHS as usual.
Central Receiving Warehouse hours are from 8 a.m.-Noon and 12:30-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and is located on Estes Drive near the Surplus building. Contact number is 919-843-2008.