To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: June 21, 2012
The attached memo, “FORMAL NOTICE Update on TIM Access”, was sent to all employees on June 21, 2012. It provides updated information on accessing TIM.
TIM Administrators who had issues accessing TIM previously, and are using the UNCTIM6.0BETA version of Thinstall, do not need to take any action at this time.
TIM Administrators and Managers who process advanced functions, (such as editing schedules and moving hours) that are currently using the UNCTIM5.1 or UNCTIMWIN7 versions of Thinstall, should do the following:
- Delete ALL previous versions of UNCTIM on the Desktop and empty the Recycle Bin on the Desktop.
- Click on this link for the Shareware site.
- Click on the Download button and type your ONYEN and ONYEN password into the Authentication screen.
- Save the UNCTIM6.1 file to your Desktop.
- Double-click on the UNCTIM6.1 icon on your desktop, click ‘Run’ if prompted, and log into TIM.
If you need assistance with removing previous versions or installing the new UNCTIM6.1 Thinstall, please contact your Technical Support Group or 919-962-HELP (4357) for assistance.
Non-Java Version of TIM
The attached Memo recommends and encourages employees to use the Non-Java version of TIM. The Non-Java version does not include the functionality needed by TIM Administrators and Managers who process advanced functions, (such as editing schedules and moving hours). Therefore, they must continue to use the UNCTIM Thinstall application.