To: Campus Unit Finance Leads, University Business Managers
From: Rebecca Spanos, Travel and Payment Card Services Manager
Please share this information with all employees in your department/unit.
UNC-Chapel Hill and Southwest Airlines have partnered again to give you the chance to earn A-List Preferred status! Plus, you can extend your status for an additional 12 months if you book and fly two roundtrips during your 90-day promotion period.
To enroll in the promotion and learn more about the promotion requirements, please visit the Southwest Business A-List Preferred enrollment page.
Benefits of A-List Preferred status include:
- Priority boarding for everyone on your reservation
- Priority and express lane access
- Same-day change and same-day standby
- 100% Rapid Rewards earning bonus on qualifying flights
- Free inflight Wi-Fi
How do I get a Southwest Rapid Rewards Number?
- If you do not have a Southwest Rapid Rewards® account, you may sign up for one on Southwest’s website.
Travelers may enter from Sept. 18 through Oct. 20. Please see the UNC-Chapel Hill A-List Preferred Tier Experience flyer for more information.