To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Biweekly 15 (1/2/23 – 1/15/23) Sign Off Deadline
- The Biweekly 15 sign off deadline has been extended to a later time due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, Jan.16. Biweekly 15 timecards must be signed off by 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- Please note that sign off removal requests must still be received by the usual deadline, 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 17. Sign off removal requests must be emailed directly to email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. to ensure timely processing.
- Reminder- do not enter any historical corrections in Biweekly 15 timecards until Thursday, Jan. 19. Historical corrections entered in a ‘previous pay period’ should not be entered until Thursday of the current biweekly pay period.
New Year’s Day Holiday
- Monday, Jan. 2nd was the New Year’s Day holiday and appears in Biweekly 15.
- Holiday hours appear automatically in TIM for SHRA employees with 50%, 75%, 80%, and 100% FTE. For SHRA part time permanent employees whose FTE percentage is not equal to 50%, 75% or 80% the TIM Administrators must enter the ‘Holiday’ pay code and the pro-rated amount of holiday hours on the day with the holiday in the timecard. Holidays do not appear in EHRA timecards.
- If an employee is not eligible to receive holiday hours, insert a row on the day with the holiday, select the ‘Holiday’ pay code, and enter a negative amount of hours in the timecard to cancel the hours.
- Hours worked on a Holiday will automatically be calculated as Regular or Overtime. If the employee was required to work on a Holiday, the TIM Administrator or Manager will insert a row on the Holiday, select the ‘Holiday Premium’ pay code, and enter the amount of hours worked on that day. The actual hours worked must not be removed. The hours worked and Holiday Premium hours should both appear in the timecard on the Holiday worked.
EHRA December Timecard Sign Off Deadline
- All leave hours taken in 2022 by EHRA employees should be entered by the monthly sign off deadline in January. There may be leave adjustments that happen based on the employee’s accrual balances as of December 31st, such as Vacation balances over 240 hours will have hours that roll over to Sick.
- The EHRA December timecard sign off deadline has also been extended due to the holiday on Monday, Jan.16. EHRA December timecards must be signed off by 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- Please note that any sign off removal requests must be received by the usual deadline, 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 17. Sign off removal requests must be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. to ensure timely processing.
- Any EHRA December timecards that have not been signed off by the deadline, will be signed off by Payroll. Sign off will not be removed after the deadline has passed.