To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Here are a few reminders for the previous pay period, Biweekly 23 (4/27/20 – 5/10/20) regarding Administrative Absence and CDME mandatory onsite premiums.
Administrative Absence in TIM
- Employees may continue to be granted paid administrative leave for qualifying reasons. This is entered in TIM using the “Administrative Absence” pay code. Please review the updated HR COVID FAQ, https://hr.unc.edu/employees/covid19-faqs/ for more detailed information.
- ALL employees, SHRA and EHRA, who qualify are expected to record their Administrative Absence leave hours in TIM.
- Administrative Absence hours taken from March 16 through April 30 by all EHRA employees must be entered in TIM by the monthly sign off deadline, 5 p.m. on Friday, May 15.
- SHRA Non-Exempt employees working remotely should continue to capture or enter their hours worked in TIM and if needed, leave hours taken.
CDME Mandatory Onsite Premiums
- CDME designated onsite employees may continue to receive CDME OnSite Banked hours for up to 40 hours a week in the previous pay period, Biweekly 23 (4/27/20 – 5/10/20).
- Both SHRA Exempt and Non-Exempt employees must not have more than 40 hours a week of CDME OnSite Banked in TIM starting on Friday, May 1.
The attached document, COVID-19 and TIM Update May 12th‘, contains information about Administrative Absence, CDME mandatory onsite premiums, finding employees with those hours in TIM, and the Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).