TO: Campus Unit Financial Leads, University Business Managers, Research Information Listserv, Finance Department Staff
FROM: Jessica Hwang-Strickland, Director, Procurement Services Operations
As we enter the final weeks of fiscal year-end close, your action is needed for the following issues:
- All current billing cycle (5/16-6/15) transactions and daily transactions reconciled by 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 19, will be posted to the FY 2018-19 General Ledger.
- There are previous billing cycle (aged) transactions in Works pending Accountholder and/or Group Approver sign-off. Please give your immediate attention to all pending transactions and ensure sign-off is complete by 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 19. You can run the “1 F Not_Signoff P-Card Report” in Works to identify transactions pending reconciliation.
- Some units currently have P-Card transactions posted to the 559530 P-Card Clearing Account and this account needs to zero out by Friday, June 28, via Correcting Journal Entries.
- Please review the P-Card CBM default CFS and update as needed, to avoid “combo-edit-error.”
- Please review group official role assignments in your department and make any necessary adjustments. Many outstanding transactions are pending sign-off by Group Proxy Reconcilers or Group Approvers who are no longer in those positions. Please run the “1 E Group Official Role Report” in Works to review current group assignments.
- Non-reconciled transactions dated from June 20-June 30 will be recorded in the accrual ledger by the Controller’s Office.
Questions regarding the P-Card program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.