To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Biweekly 13 (12/10/18 – 12/23/18)
- Payroll will sign off all SHRA Employee timecards at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 24, 2018.
- Please ask SHRA employees and managers to keep Biweekly 13 timecards up to date.
- Sign off removal requests will not be processed on 12/24. If additional edits may be needed before the deadline, please do not apply sign off. Payroll will process sign off for you on Monday, Dec. 24th.
- Holidays and University Closed Days are not included in this sign off.
Biweekly 14 (12/24/18 – 1/6/19)
- The SHRA Biweekly 14 (12/24/18 – 1/6/19) Sign off Deadline has not changed, 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019
- The “Holiday Reminders & University Closed Days” document includes detailed information on the upcoming Holidays and University Closed Days and is attached for your reference. Holidays and University Closed days will not be signed off until January, 2019.
Bonus 2018 Leave Reminder
As communicated to TIM Administrators previously – Earlier this year, the legislature granted a one-time award of five days, 40 hours, prorated for part-time employees, was granted to permanent EHRA and SHRA employees who were active in TIM on July 1, 2018. The hours, “Bonus 2018 No Payout”, were loaded into TIM effective as of July 1, 2018. These hours remain available during the length of the employee’s employment, have no cash value, and cannot be paid out at the end of employment or applied to Total State Service.
As you are aware, Vacation leave amounts of more than 30 days (240 hours) on December 31 are transferred to the Sick leave accrual. The Special Annual Bonus 2018 leave included a provision that each hour of the Bonus 2018 leave used during a calendar year will be deducted from the amount of vacation leave transferred to sick leave accrual. Please keep this in mind when advising employees to enter leave hours in TIM for the Winter break. Additional detailed information about this provision and TIM will be emailed to TIM Administrators in early January.