Skip to main content

Policy 1252 was updated to further clarify that while services from a vendor may be purchased on the P-Card, they are not allowed from a Sole Proprietor (Or, “Doing Business As” vendor), as this person should be paid via Independent Contractor, as detailed in Policy 708, Independent Contractor.  Procedure 1252.3 had language revised to emphasize that the person who reconciled P-Card should follow both P-Card usage guidelines as well as State budget rules.

Comments are closed.