To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: March 8, 2016
Subject: March EPA Deadline
March EPA Termination Payout Deadline
- For EPA terminations occurring between March 1 and March 31, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 17, 2016.
- EPA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline and they must be entered on March dates in the timecard.
- March timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on March 17 will not be extracted to Payroll.
- For EPA Non-Faculty employees transferring into another EPA Non-Faculty position in a different department, leave payouts should be entered in TIM. To ensure leave payout hours are paid from the terminating department, indicate that information on a Payroll Exception Sheet.
- Terminating EPA Non-Faculty employees that have an active EPA Faculty position in ConnectCarolina (even if they are on a zero base rate) or are transferring into a SPA Temporary or Student position, will need to have a Payroll Exception Sheet submitted instead.
* Note: For terminated EPA employees only, if leave payouts are not entered in TIM by the deadline (3/17/16), the leave payouts may be entered on the first day of the following month (4/1/16). Those entries will be sent to payroll in April. Entries made in the timecard on March dates after the deadline (3/17/16) will not be extracted.