To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: December 7, 2015
December EPA Termination Payout Deadline
- For EPA terminations occurring between December 1 and December 30, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
- EPA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline and they must be entered on December dates in the timecard.
- December timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on December 15 will not be extracted to Payroll.
- For EPA Non-Faculty employees transferring into another EPA Non-Faculty position in a different department, leave payouts should be entered in TIM. To ensure leave payout hours are paid from the terminating department, indicate that information on a Payroll Exception Sheet.
- Terminating EPA Non-Faculty employees that have an active EPA Faculty position in ConnectCarolina (even if they are on a zero base rate) or are transferring into a SPA Temporary or Student position, will need to have a Payroll Exception Sheet submitted instead.
* Note: For terminated EPA employees only, if leave payouts are not entered in TIM by the deadline (12/15/15), the leave payouts may be entered on the first day of the following month (1/1/16). Those entries will be sent to payroll in January. Entries made in the timecard on dates in December after the deadline (12/15/15) will not be extracted.