To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: October 6, 2015
October EPA Termination Payout Deadline
For EPA terminations occurring between Oct. 1-31, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 19, 2015.
- EPA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline and they must be entered on October dates in the timecard.
- October timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on Oct. 19 will not be extracted to Payroll.
- For EPA Non-Faculty employees transferring into another EPA Non-Faculty position in a different department, leave payouts should be entered in TIM. To ensure leave payout hours are paid from the terminating department, indicate that information on a Payroll Exception Sheet.
- Terminating EPA Non-Faculty employees that have an active EPA Faculty position in ConnectCarolina (even if they are on a zero base rate) or are transferring into a SPA Temporary or Student position, will need to have a Payroll Exception Sheet submitted instead.
Upcoming TIM Administrator Training
- Class for New TIM Administrators – The document “New TIM Administrator Class” has information about the upcoming TIM Administrator Training Class for new TIM Administrators. It will be held from 1–4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 22, 2015. This class is mandatory for new TIM Administrators. The link to the training registration website is provided in the document.
- Advanced Workshop for TIM Administrators – The document “TIM Administrator Advanced Workshop” has information about the upcoming TIM Administrator Advanced Workshop. The workshop will be held from 14:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015. Please note that this course has prerequisites for attendance. Attendees must have completed the New TIM Administrator Training Class and have been serving as a TIM Administrator for at least two months. The link to the training registration website is provided in the document.