To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: December 29, 2014
SPA Biweekly 13 (12/15–12/28) Sign-Off Deadline Reminder
- Biweekly 13 (12/15–12/28) must be signed off by 5 p.m. today, Monday, Dec. 29. Sign-off removal requests must be received by 4 p.m. today.
In order to process payroll timely, the sign off deadline will be strictly enforced. Payroll will sign off timecards that have not been signed off by the deadline.
- Holidays do not always appear in future or current pay periods. They will appear when the Holiday is in the current week. 2015 Holidays, including New Year’s Day on Jan. 1, 2015, will not appear in TIM until Jan. 2, 2015.
- Hours worked on a Holiday will automatically appear as Regular or Overtime, instead of being assigned to the Holiday Pending Approval pay code. If the hours worked on the Holiday were required, the TIM Administrator or Manager will insert a row and enter the “Holiday Premium” pay code and the amount of hours worked on the holiday.
- Holiday hours appear automatically in TIM for SPA employees with 50%, 75%, 80%, and 100% FTE. For SPA part time permanent employees whose FTE percentage is not equal to 50%, 75% or 80%, TIM Administrators must enter the Holiday pay code and the pro-rated amount of holiday hours on each holiday in the timecard.
- If an employee is not eligible to receive a holiday, insert a row on the day with the holiday and enter the “Holiday Forfeit” pay code and a negative amount of hours in the timecard.