This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- Web Travel: We have received questions about how payments are showing up in Web Travel. There is a known Issue with the interface between ConnectCarolina and Web Travel. The project team is working on a fix to this issue so that payments made in ConnectCarolina will be posted overnight to Web Travel. In the meantime, if ConnectCarolina shows payment has been made, the money has been disbursed, even though Web Travel is currently not showing that information. Once the fix with the feedback file has been completed, it will update files for all payments.
- Payroll Journals for B09: The payroll journals for B09 will be posted after hours tonight. Payroll actuals for B09 and liquidated encumbrances for B09 will be available on Monday morning.
- Reporting Newsletter: Sign up to receive the Reporting newsletter and view newsletter archives on this page: http://ccinfo.unc.edu/reporting/.
- Tips for Purchasing & Receiving: Just a reminder that the Purchasing & Receiving: Useful Info resource document that was distributed at Nov. 5th Purchasing Inquiries and Receiving Tips Demo is available on the Resource Documents webpage of the ccinfo.unc.edu website.
- Access Roles: The HR/Payroll, Finance and Student Administration access roles are updated and available on the ccinfo website.
- Early TIM Deadlines Reminder: Earlier today, a reminder was sent to TIM Administrators regarding early upcoming TIM deadlines:
- Biweekly 10 (11/3 – 11/16) Sign-Off Deadline:
- Biweekly 10 must be signed off by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 17. Sign off removal requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. that day.
- Payroll will sign off any timecards that have not been signed off by the deadline.
- November EPA Termination Payouts Deadline:
For EPA terminations occurring between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 18.
- Airgas Holiday Schedule: Airgas National Welders will be closed Thursday 11/27 – Friday 11/28 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. During this time no scheduled deliveries will be made. Dry ice will be delivered on Monday 11/24 and Wednesday 11/26.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.