To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: August 14, 2012
Editing Schedule Patterns
Schedule Patterns must be end-dated rather than deleted in the upgraded version of TIM. Instructions for “Editing Schedule Patterns” can be found here.
- Please ask employees to make sure they are looking at the correct pay period in the timecard before approving it and to approve timecards only after their last shift worked in the current pay period.
- It has been reported that some employees were able to process Time Stamps after approving their timecard in the previous version of TIM. This is not the case in the upgraded version.
Troubleshooting TIM Access
- Some users have encountered issues with using TIM in Internet Explorer. A Help Document has been posted on the ITS Help website for assistance with troubleshooting these issues.
- Using the HTML (non-Java) version of TIM will generally avoid these browser issues.
- ALL TIM administrators and Managers who process advanced functions, (such as editing schedules and moving hours) must use the Java version of TIM. When accessing the Java version of TIM using Internet Explorer, issues may appear and can be corrected through the procedures outlined in the Help Document.
- For assistance with TIM access or other technical issues, you must contact your technical support staff or 919-962-HELP (4357).