This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- Web Travel: A change made last night to a Web Travel process resulted in the creators of 449 Web Travel documents receiving an email saying that vouchers associated with those documents were in error. However, the emails for 378 of those documents were sent in error. The vouchers associated with the 378 documents are valid and are either paid or in process. Note that 71 documents have vouchers that are in fact in error status. We will be contacting the creators of both the 378 documents in error and the 71 correct documents. We are working on a correction to this problem.
- OSR projects set up under a Letter of Guarantee: Projects under a Letter of Guarantee will be set to track without budget until the award notice is received.
- CBM: Billing Information for those areas using the CBM application is now available in Bill Presentation which can be accessed in the ConnectCarolina portal under the Finance folder: University Bill Pres.
In addition to transactions from CBM, the following areas will also have their detailed transactions in University Bill Pres.: Facilities Services, Energy Services, ITS-Telecom and Laundry. E-commerce transactions will soon be available in University Bill Pres.
- WebFOCUS Reports: Just a reminder that WebFOCUS access for legacy finance data has been restored.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
Resources and Documentation
The Resource Documents webpage provides quick access to student guides, 101 documents and recorded webinars.
Functional: Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Technical: All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.