This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
UAS, VISP, Web Travel and P-Card will be offline for scheduled maintenance from 7:30 p.m. until approximately midnight.
- Trust Expense Budgets: Two methods were used to convert Trust Expense budgets, and the method chosen was based on whether or not the Source was set up for Associated Revenue. For those Sources not set up with the Associated Revenue linkage, all budget transactions with an FRS Transaction Code (TC Code) of 020, 021, 022 that occurred during the months of July, August and September of 2014 were converted in. For those set up for Associated Revenue, only the 7/1/14 beginning budget that was carried over from the 6/30/14 budget balance available was converted in. Please submit a budget journal, using the TRUST Ledger Group, to have budget added that should have been posted as carry forward budget on 7/1, but wasn’t posted until a later date.
- Web Travel: Some users were having difficulty rejecting documents. A fix took place last night that addresses this problem.
- Procurement: Please direct all calls for functional or business process-related issues to Procurement Support at 919-962-3722. For technical issues, please continue to utilize the Help Desk.
- Receiving Demo: We are planning a Receiving Large Venue Demo From 2:30-3:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 6, in the Stone Center’s Hitchcock Room. No registration is required.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
Resources and Documentation
The Resource Documents webpage provides quick access to student guides, 101 documents and recorded webinars.
Functional: Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Technical: All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.