This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed through the go-live and immediate post-go-live periods. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- P-Card: P-Card reconciliation is extended until 5 p.m. today, Oct. 21.
- Payroll B08: Reminder: The TIM signoff deadline for B08 has been extended to 9 a.m., Wednesday, Oct. 22.
- University Deposits: Yesterday, an announcement was sent to campus depositors and MOU Leads about the addition of instructions to ConnectCarolina online help for running the Daily Cash Transmittal receipt report, Deposit Status report and updating/deleting University deposits. These are supplemental to the training sessions provided.
- System kick-outs: We are receiving some reports of users being “kicked out” of different systems. If users experience getting kicked out of any system, they should submit a ticket with the time, what they were doing when it occurred, and on what page/system they land.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24 hour access is expected to be restored in November.
Resources and Documentation
The Resource Documents webpage provides quick access to student guides, 101 documents and recorded webinars.
Functional: Functional, business process or other general questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Technical: All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.