This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed through the go-live and immediate post-go-live periods. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
No systems are offline.
- State Expenses: June 2014 State Expenses did not get loaded. FRS was unbalanced between the GLs and SLs. We plan to post those transactions by Wed., Oct. 15.
- Month-End Close: September transactions will be converted to ConnectCarolina and we plan to post this mid-week. Users should reconcile September utilizing E-print or legacy Finance systems. Converted data does not have the information needed to reconcile like vendor or check request info, etc.
- Payroll Distribution: Payroll distribution for BWO6 has been posted.
- Budgets: Due to some association rule changes, trust and trust revenue budgets will be posted tonight. This will resolve the missing budgets issue.
- Receiving: If you are attempting to enter a receipt for a line that requires you to enter by quantity and this does not seem appropriate to you, please contact email@example.com, provide the PO number, your contact name and your phone number. A purchasing agent will contact you to assist.
- FRED/Web Travel Help Session Today: FRED Administrators are invited to attend a help session in Toy Lounge, Dey Hall from 2 – 4 p.m. today.
- Lump Sum Payments and Funding Swaps Large Venue Demo and Q&A Today: Join us today in Coker 201 from 2-3:30 p.m.
- System Availability: Detailed information about system availability is available at http://ccinfo.unc.edu/getting-help-after-go-live/. ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24 hour access is expected to be restored in November.
Resources and Documentation
The ConnectCarolina training team is offering a series of mobile labs across campus for users: open-ended, drop-in sessions to ask ConnectCarolina experts anything. Find out more information about when and where the labs are being held.
Functional: Functional, business process or other general questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Technical: All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.