To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Biweekly 13 (12/5/22 – 12/18/22) Sign Off Reminder
The TIM Biweekly 13 sign off deadline next week is early due to upcoming Holidays and a condensed Payroll schedule. Please communicate to your SHRA employees and their Managers the necessity of updating, reviewing, and approving timecards for the current pay period timely in order for you to sign off timecards by the deadline on Monday.
- Biweekly 13 timecards must be signed off by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 19.
- Please ask SHRA employees and managers to keep Biweekly 13 timecards up to date and timecard approvals made by the end of this week.
- The deadline to submit a sign off removal request is 11:00 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 19. All sign off removal requests must be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure timely processing.
- Payroll will sign off any Biweekly 13 timecards that have not been signed off by the deadline. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
- Please note that Holidays and the Optional Workday are not included in the Biweekly 13 timecard.
Upcoming Holidays & Optional Workday
Biweekly 14 (12/19/22 – 1/1/23) Holidays
- The Winter Break Holidays included in Biweekly 14 are Monday Dec. 26, Tuesday Dec. 27, Wednesday Dec. 28, and Thursday Dec. 29.
- Please note that future holidays may not appear in the timecard in advance. They will appear in the week in which they happen. Also, 2023 holidays, including New Year’s Day on Jan. 2nd, will not appear in TIM until Monday Jan. 2. Holidays do not appear in EHRA timecards.
Biweekly 14 Optional Workday, Friday Dec. 30
- Friday, Dec. 30 will be an optional workday. An employee may work on the optional workday, if approved by their supervisor. If an employee is not going to work on Dec. 30, they should enter leave hours taken on that day
Biweekly 14 (12/19/22 – 1/1/23) Sign Off
- The Biweekly 14 sign off deadline has been extended to a later time due to the New Year’s Day holiday on Monday, Jan.2. Biweekly 14 timecards must be signed off by 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
- Please note that sign off removal requests must still be received by the usual deadline, 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 3. Sign off removal requests must be emailed directly to email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. to ensure timely processing.
- Due to the holiday on Jan. 2, employees and managers may not return to work until Tuesday, Jan. 3. You may want to ask SHRA employees to enter their leave hours to be taken in Biweekly 14 (12/19 – 1/1), especially on the optional workday on Friday Dec. 30, before they go on break to ensure the hours will be in their timecards when you sign off on Tuesday, Jan. 3.