To: All UNC-Chapel Hill Employees Conducting University Business Travel
From: Rebecca Spanos, Travel and Payment Card Services Manager
UNC-Chapel Hill and American Airlines have teamed up to provide an exciting opportunity to Tar Heel employees. If you have an American Airlines AAdvantage® number, you can enter to win:
- A one-day Admiral Club pass (1 winner chosen weekly)
- Grand Prize: 1 round-trip travel certificate on American Airlines good for any destination in North America! (2 winners chosen from all entries received through 6/13/22)
What do I need to do?
- Login to the Concur Travel System, click the Profile dropdown at the top right and select Profile Settings
- Under Frequent-Traveler programs, enter your AAdvantage® number
- Once your profile is complete, see the attached flyerfor how to enter!
How do I get an American Airlines AAdvantage® number?
- If you do not have an American Airlines AAdvantage® account, you may sign up for one on American Airline’s website
What other benefits does American Airlines offer to UNC System travelers?
- Discounted ticket prices for travel booked through the University’s authorized travel agency
- Priority check-in and Priority Group 4 boarding
- Complimentary access to preferred seats on aa.com or the American mobile app
- Reaccomodation prioritization during irregular operations
This contest is open to all UNC-Chapel Hill employees: as always, please share this information within your department/unit at your earliest convenience.
Thanks and Safe Travels!