To: Deans, Directors, and Department Heads, University Business Managers, Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) Preparers, University Merchants
From: CERTIFI Committee
We are writing to invite you to this year’s drop-in town hall meeting. CERTIFI is providing two opportunities for you to meet with the committee and receive live responses to your compliance questions. Registration is not required; join the meeting at the designated time by clicking on the links below.
|Thursday, April 28, 2022||10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||Teams Link (April 28)|
|Tuesday, May 10, 2022||2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.||Teams Link (May 10)|
In preparation for these drop-in sessions, we ask that you submit your questions.
- Annual PCI Training: Email CERTIFI the PID and last six digits of the merchant account to add new employees to the PCI training. The training automatically removes individuals who leave service.
- TouchNet Updates: You can submit a ServiceNow ticket for TouchNet requests. On the merchant services website click on the green TouchNet support button located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- SAQ Completion: SAQs will be completed electronically. You will receive a link and additional instructions in the coming weeks.
- Fiserv Alerts: For those of you responsible for daily deposits, review the attached slides, Reporting a PCI Incident and ClientLine Business Track Alerts to learn how to access Fiserv’s alerts related to disputes and special notices using ClientLine.
- PCI Incidents: To report a PCI incident, call the ITS Help Desk at 919-962-HELP (4357).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and kindest regards,