To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Biweekly 14 (12/20/21 – 1/2/22) Holidays
- The Winter Break Holidays were Friday Dec. 24, Monday Dec. 27, Tuesday Dec. 28, and Wednesday Dec. 29. The New Year’s Day Holiday was Friday Dec. 31.
Biweekly 14 Optional Workday, Thursday Dec. 30
- Thursday, Dec. 30 was designated an optional workday. If an employee did not work on Dec. 30, leave hours taken should be entered on that day.
- SHRA Non-Exempt employees are paid based on the hours recorded in their timecards. To ensure the employee is paid for a full week, hours worked or leave hours must be entered in the timecard on Dec. 30.
- Holiday hours appear automatically in TIM for SHRA employees with 50%, 75%, 80%, and 100% FTE. For SHRA part time permanent employees whose FTE percentage is not equal to 50%, 75% or 80% the TIM Administrators must enter the ‘Holiday’ pay code and the pro-rated amount of holiday hours on the day with the holiday in the timecard. Holidays do not appear in EHRA timecards.
- If an employee is not eligible to receive holiday hours, insert a row on the day with the holiday, select the ‘Holiday’ pay code, and enter a negative amount of hours in the timecard to cancel the hours.
- Hours worked on a Holiday will automatically be calculated as Regular or Overtime. If the hours worked on the Holiday were required to be worked, the TIM Administrator or Manager will insert a row, select the ‘Holiday Premium’ pay code, and enter the amount of hours worked on the holiday. The actual hours worked must not be removed. The hours worked and Holiday Premium hours should both be entered in the timecard on the Holiday worked.