To: Business Managers Listserv
From: Rebecca Spanos, Travel & Payment Card Services Manager
Don’t forget to complete your Concur Profile for a chance to win; contest runs through 9/6/21.
Southwest® is proud to partner with UNC-Chapel Hill to give you a chance to win A-List for a year! One lucky participant will also win round trip air travel for you and a guest!
- What do I need to do?
- Login in to the Concur Travel System, click the Profile dropdown at the top right and select Profile Settings.
- Complete the required elements of your profile
- Be sure to verify that your name matches the government ID (i.e. Driver’s License or Passport) which you use for travel
- Under Frequent-Traveler Programs, enter your Southwest Rapid Rewards Number
- Once your profile is complete, see UNC Concur Sweepstakes flyer for how to enter!
- How do I get a Southwest Rapid Rewards Number?
- If you do not have a Southwest Rapid Rewards account, you may sign up for one on Southwest’s website
- What is A-List?
- A-List Status on Southwest provides the following benefits:
- Priority Boarding>
- Same-Day Standby
- Priority check-in and security lane access
- And more! Visit Southwest’s website to learn more about A-List Status
The contest is open to all UNC-Chapel Hill employees: please distribute this information within your unit/department at your earliest convenience. Two winners will be randomly selected each week during the Sweepstakes period from now until 9/6/2021.
If you need help accessing Concur or have any questions about the system, please email Concur@unc.edu.