To: University Business Managers
From: Christy Baldridge, Purchasing Specialist and Rebecca Spanos, Travel and Payment Card Services Manager
Purchasing Services, together with Travel and Payment Card Services, invite you to join the August Travel Advisory Committee Meeting and Hotel Tour, hosted by the ATMA Hotel Group (Courtyard Chapel Hill and Hampton Inn & Suites of Carrboro). This hybrid event (options available to attend in-person or online) covers new developments in Travel Services and options for hotel meetings during COVID-19. Pick the date/time/location that meets your schedule and RSVP. Feel free to share with anyone in your department who may be interested.
- Session 1: August 5 at 10 a.m., Courtyard Chapel Hill
- Session 2: August 5 at 11:30 a.m., Courtyard Chapel Hill
- Session 3: August 19 at 10 a.m., Hampton Inn & Suites Carrboro
- Session 4: August 19 at 11:30 a.m., Hampton Inn & Suites Carrboro
- UNC-CH Travel Services Update
- Airline Update – What to do with unused airline tickets?
- Hotel social distancing procedures, what guests can expect
- Hotel meeting space options
Send RSVP to Christy Baldridge and receive a meeting invite to the date/time that meets your schedule. In person attendance is limited to 8 people maximum per session. If attending in person, indicate a 1st and 2nd choice.