To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
As communicated in the Formal Notice sent to employees last week, the July 1 guidance includes the following key updates:
- Employees who are not expected to report to a University worksite but cannot telework because their position and duties cannot be performed remotely, and because reasonable alternate remote work is not feasible or productive, may receive COVID-19 paid administrative leave, ‘Administrative Absence’ at one-third of the employee’s pay for the scheduled hours they cannot telework.
- For elder care needs due to COVID-19-related elder care facility closings, employees may continue to receive COVID-19 paid administrative leave, ‘AA – Elder Care’ at two-thirds of the employee’s pay for the period of scheduled time they are unavailable due to providing elder care.
The attached document, COVID-19 and TIM, July 6, provides information about the changes effective July 1 and actions required in the previous pay period.
Holiday Reminders, Independence Day, Friday, July 3
- Holiday hours appear automatically in TIM for SHRA employees with 50%, 75%, 80%, and 100% FTE. For SHRA part time permanent employees whose FTE percentage is not equal to 50%, 75% or 80% TIM Administrators must enter the Holiday pay code and the pro-rated amount of holiday hours on the day with the holiday in the timecard.
- If an employee is not eligible to receive holiday hours, insert a row on the day with the holiday, select the Holiday pay code, and enter a negative amount of hours in the timecard.
- Hours worked on a Holiday will automatically be calculated as Regular or Overtime. If the hours worked on the Holiday were required to be worked, the TIM Administrator or Manager will insert a row, select the Holiday Premium pay code, and enter the amount of hours worked on the holiday. The actual hours worked should not be removed. The hours worked and Holiday Premium hours should both be entered in the timecard on the Holiday worked.