To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Holidays & University Closed Days in Biweekly 14 (12/23/19 – 1/5/20)
- There are four Winter Break Holiday Days, from Tuesday, December 24th to Friday, December 27th and the New Year’s Holiday on Wednesday, January 1 in Biweekly 14 (12/23/19 – 1/5/20).
University Closed Days
- There are two University Closed Days, Monday, December 30 and Tuesday, December 31. On University Closed Days, the University is closed and leave hours must be used. Employees can use vacation leave, bonus leave, or earned compensatory time. Leave hours should be entered on the University Closed days in TIM for all Permanent employees, SHRA and EHRA.
- Please Note- SHRA Permanent Non-Exempt employees are paid based on the hours in their timecards in TIM. If leave hours are available, they must entered on both University Closed Days to ensure the employee is paid for those days.
Please refer to the attached memos for more detailed information:
- The ‘Biweekly 14 Holidays & University Closed Days, Example Timecard_Reminders’ document includes more information about Holidays and University Closed Days in TIM and provides an example SHRA Non-Exempt timecard for Biweekly 14.
- The HR Formal Notice, ‘University Holidays and Closings Schedule’ was emailed to all employees on Dec. 17, and is attached for your reference.