To: Campus Unit Financial Leads; Business Managers Listserv; RASG
From: Jessica Hwang-Strickland, Director of Procurement Services Operations and Christy Baldridge, Purchasing Agent, Procurement Services and Materials Management
Did you know you can order Panera Bread catering and pay via P-Card?
The Panera Bread catering website allows registered users to store multiple P-Cards and delivery addresses, making it convenient to order, select payment method, and schedule delivery online from their MyPanera catering account.
Why book online:
- MyPanera Rewards: Panera Bread will reward a $20 coupon for every $500 spent!
- Each MyPanera online profile can store multiple P-Cards & delivery locations.
- In case of event changes, orders can be modified using your MyPanera account. Panera Bread must receive at least a 12-hour advance notice.
- Online Orders are billed at the time the order is filled. No advance payment is collected.
- Coming Soon: Discount coupon for delivery. Panera Bread has agreed to give UNC-CH a $10 delivery discount for each order placed online. We are in the process of setting up a Promotion Code for users to apply the discount at checkout.
See the Quick Reference Card link below for details on how to register/update your MyPanera account profile and place orders using Panera Bread catering.
P-Card Tips & Tricks is available for a quick reference on how to easily navigate the Works system. It is published on the Procurement Services website: