To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Please review carefully the attached document, ‘TIM Adverse Weather Information, December 2018’ for detailed information about Adverse Weather.
*Please Note* The only item that must be addressed in TIM today before the sign off deadline, is if you had a non-mandatory or a mandatory employee affected by the Condition 2 declared on Sunday, Dec. 9.
Adverse Weather Conditions Declared
Biweekly 12, Sign off due today
- Condition 2 (Suspended Operations) from 12:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 9
Biweekly 13, Sign off not due until the next sign off deadline
- Condition 2 (Suspended Operations) from 12:00 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 10 until 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Condition 1 (Reduced Operations) from 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11 until 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12
- No Adverse Weather pay codes can be used during Condition 1.
- Both TIM Administrators and Managers have access to the Adverse Weather Condition 2 pay codes in TIM.
- Do not select the Adverse Weather Condition 3 pay code in TIM. The only exception is for employees who work at an offsite location for which that the University has declared Condition 3.