To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
- Condition 1 (Reduced Operations) from 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 11 until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 12
- Condition 2 (Suspended Operations) from 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 12 until 5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 16
- Condition 1 (Reduced Operations) from 5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 16 until 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 18
- No Adverse Weather pay codes can be used during Condition 1.
- Both TIM Administrators and Managers have access to the Adverse Weather Condition 2 pay codes in TIM.
- Do not select the Adverse Weather Condition 3 pay code in TIM. The only exception is for employees who work at an offsite location for which that the University has declared Condition 3.
Holiday Reminders, Labor Day Holiday, Monday, Sept. 3
- Holiday hours appear automatically in TIM for SHRA employees with 50%, 75%, 80%, and 100% FTE. For SHRA part time permanent employees whose FTE percentage is not equal to 50%, 75% or 80%, TIM Administrators must enter the Holiday pay code and the pro-rated amount of holiday hours on the day with the holiday in the timecard.
- If an employee is not eligible to receive holiday hours, insert a row on the day with the holiday, select the Holiday pay code, and enter a negative amount of hours in the timecard.
- Hours worked on a Holiday will automatically be calculated as Regular or Overtime. If the hours worked on the Holiday were required to be worked, the TIM Administrator or Manager will insert a row, select the Holiday Premium pay code, and enter the amount of hours worked on the holiday. The actual hours worked should not be removed. The hours worked and Holiday Premium hours should both be entered in the timecard on the Holiday worked.