To: Finance Staff
From: Joanne Filley, Senior Training and Documentation Analyst, Continuous Improvement and Staff Development
Gold Star Notes can be given by a Finance or SCE employee to any other Finance or SCE employee in appreciation of behavior that demonstrates one or more of our five guiding principles.
To give a note:
- Pick up a notecard and gold star(s)from one of the four ballot box locations.
- SASB North: Cashier’s Office, contact is Brooke O’Neal
- AOB, contact is Carolyn Butler
- 2nd Floor: Purchasing reception area next to the bid room (room 2501)
- 3rd Floor, suite 3100: Round table next to Carolyn Butler’s desk
- SCE: Front lobby, contact is Mary Marzbanian
- Add a star next to the applicable guiding principle(s) you wish to recognize.
- Write your note of appreciation, making sure the full name of both the recipient and sender is easy to read.
- Put the card in the ballot box for delivery by a member of the leadership.
Coming next: Rock Star Tokens of Appreciation, our supervisor-to-employee recognition program.
Finance and SCE Employee Recognition Committee