To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
You may be receiving this email for a second time. It was sent out earlier but not everyone received it. Our apologies for the resulting short notice of this change.
EHRA Monthly Sign Off in TIM (Signing off EHRA timecards for the previous month)
The sign off deadline for EHRA timecards in the previous month is moving up to 5:00 p.m. on the 15th of each month. This will better align the leave data in the redesigned paystubs with the data in TIM. The http://go.unc.edu/paystub/ webpage provides a preview and explanation of the changes to the paystub.
Items to Note:
- EHRA September timecards need to be signed off in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on October 15. Since this is on a Sunday, you may want to complete this by Friday, October 13. Payroll will sign off any remaining open EHRA September timecards. Sign off will not be removed after the deadline has passed.
- Signing off EHRA timecards on October 15 locks the September timecard. However, you may enter historical corrections in timecards that have been signed off. For more information on historical corrections in TIM, please review the Historical Corrections CBT or the Historical Corrections section in the TIM Administrator manual.
- The redesigned paystubs reflect the leave data in TIM for EHRA employees from the beginning of the calendar year through the end of the previous month. It reflects only those entries made in TIM before the timecard in the previous month was signed off.
- For example, the EHRA October paystub will reflect the leave data in TIM from January 1 through September 30 based on leave earnings and leave taken entries made in the timecard before the September timecard is signed off.
- You may need to move up your EHRA employee timecard approval deadline to ensure all EHRA leave data for the previous month has been updated in TIM by the 15th of the current month going forward.