To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Please note that the biweekly payroll close schedule for Biweekly 13 (12/12 – 12/25) has not been changed. Monday 12/26 and Tuesday 12/27 are University Holidays. Therefore, Payroll will sign off all biweekly timecards at the usual sign off deadline.
- All Biweekly 13 (12/12 – 12/25) timecards must be ready for sign off by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 27. Payroll will sign off all biweekly timecards at 5:00 p.m. that day. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
- We recommend that Biweekly 13 (12/12 – 12/25) timecards are completed and finalized by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 23 if possible.
- Please note that sign off removal requests will NOT be processed and TIM Support will be limited on Monday 12/26 and Tuesday 12/27 due to the University Holidays. Please do not apply sign off to Biweekly 13 timecards unless you determine it is absolutely necessary.
Items to Note:
- In order to process payroll timely, the biweekly 13 sign off deadline will be strictly enforced. Payroll must sign off all biweekly 13 timecards at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 27.
- Employee and manager deadlines may need to be modified due to the University Holidays. This is determined by Department management and should be communicated to your employees and managers in advance.
- EHRA November timecards will be signed off as usual at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 25.