To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: December 6, 2016
Subject: Upcoming Biweekly Sign Off and December EHRA Term Deadlines
SHRA Biweekly 12 (11/28 – 12/11) Sign Off Deadline
Please note that the biweekly payroll close schedule for Biweekly 12 (11/28 – 12/11) has been changed. The early sign off deadline is because of the short pay period close timeframe due to the Winter Holiday.
- Biweekly 12 (11/28 – 12/11) must be signed off by 7:00 p.m. on Monday, December 12. Please note that sign off removal requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. No removal requests will be processed after 4:00 p.m.
Items to Note:
- In order to process payroll timely, the sign off deadline will be strictly enforced. Payroll must sign off timecards that have not been signed off at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, December 12.
- Employee and manager deadlines may need to be modified to meet the early sign off deadline. This is determined by Department management and should be communicated to your employees and managers in advance.
December EHRA Termination Payout Deadline
For EHRA terminations occurring between December 1 and December 31, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016.
Items to Note:
- EHRA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline and they must be entered on December dates in the timecard.
- December timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on December 13 will not be extracted to Payroll.