To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: September 19, 2016
Biweekly 6 Sign Off Deadline DUE Today, 9/19
The biweekly sign off deadline for Biweekly 6 (9/5 – 9/18) has been moved a day earlier due to the September biweekly and monthly payroll schedules.
- Biweekly 6 (9/5 – 9/18) must be signed off by 5:00 p.m. Today, Monday, September 19. Sign off removal requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. today.
Items to Note
- In order to process payroll timely, the sign off deadline will be strictly enforced. No exceptions will be made and Payroll must sign off timecards that have not been signed off by the deadline.
- Employee and manager deadlines may need to be modified to meet the early sign off deadline. This is determined by Department management and should be communicated to your employees and managers.
September EHRA Termination Payout Deadline
For EHRA terminations occurring between September 1 and September 30, leave payouts to be paid to the EHRA employee in September must be entered in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 20, 2016.
- EHRA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline and they must be entered on September dates in the timecard.
- September timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on September 20th will not be extracted to Payroll.
- For EHRA Non-Faculty employees transferring into another EPA Non-Faculty position in a different department, leave payouts should be entered in TIM. To ensure leave payout hours are paid from the terminating department, indicate that information on a Payroll Exception Sheet.
- Terminating EHRA Non-Faculty employees that have an active EPA Faculty position in ConnectCarolina (even if they are on a zero base rate) or are transferring into a SHRA Temporary or Student position, will need to have a Payroll Exception Sheet submitted instead.
- Note: For terminated EHRA employees only: if leave payouts are not entered in TIM by the deadline (9/20/16), the leave payouts may be entered on the first day of the following month (10/1/16). Those entries will be sent to payroll in October. Entries made in the timecard on September dates after the deadline (9/20/16) will not be extracted.