To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: July 8, 2016
Subject: Reminder- Leave Accrual Reporting & Sign Off Deadlines
Leave Accrual Reporting
It is imperative that TIM is updated with all leave hours taken, so the leave hours and balances in TIM as of June 30, 2016 are reported in the University’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report accurately and timely. If you have employees who have not reported their leave taken yet, you should follow up with your reminder process now.
Upcoming Sign Off Deadlines
The SHRA sign off deadline for Biweekly 01 (6/27 – 7/10) has not changed.
- SHRA Biweekly 01 Sign Off Deadline- July 12, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Sign off removal requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. on July 12, 2016.
- Sign off will be applied to any SHRA Employees who have not been signed off by the deadline.
The EHRA sign off deadline for the Month of June, 2016 has been changed to allow for fiscal year end leave transfer and processing.
- EHRA Monthly Sign Off Deadline- July 13, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- NOTE: Please inform EHRA faculty and staff of the deadline change to ensure June, 2016 leave is reported timely.
- Sign off removal requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. on July 13, 2016.
- Sign off will be applied to any EHRA Employees who have not been signed off by the deadline.
The attached document, ‘Leave Accrual Reporting for Fiscal Year End June 30, 2016’ provides detailed information and deadlines for leave accrual reporting.