To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: May 18, 2016
Subject: TIM Upgrade
An upgraded version of TIM is coming your way in late July to early August.
No More Java!
- Upgraded version does not include Java, which means fewer browser issues.
- Better experience for those who use it.
- Better navigation for employees—fewer clicks.
- Important information is on the main screen.
Employees in the upgraded system
- Entering and capturing time works the same as it does today.
- Streamlined – no clicks to get to their timecards.
- See totals and accrual balances in the timecard.
TIM Administrators & Managers in the upgraded system
- List of employees with important information included directly on the main screen
- Editing timecards and viewing employee information is more intuitive
- Easy to see alerts highlighting timecards that are missing information and need updating and requests to be processed
- Historical edits will work differently
- Computer-based training (CBT) and Manuals are being updated and will be available from the TIM Upgrade training page.
- TIM Administrators are required to come to Half-day classroom training in AOB.
- Training sessions for TIM Administrators will be held two weeks before go-live. Look for an invitation if you are a TIM Administrator.
- Due to the number of people who need training, only TIM Administrators can attend these classes.
More to Come
- Specific dates and timeline will be announced when solidified.
- Detailed communications will be sent to TIM Administrators.
- Information will provided on the TIM Upgrade website.