May EPA Termination Payout Deadline
For EPA terminations occurring between May 1 and May 31, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 19, 2016.
- EPA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline and they must be entered on May dates in the timecard.
- May timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on May 19 will not be extracted to Payroll.
- For EPA Non-Faculty employees transferring into another EPA Non-Faculty position in a different department, leave payouts should be entered in TIM. To ensure leave payout hours are paid from the terminating department, indicate that information on a Payroll Exception Sheet.
- Terminating EPA Non-Faculty employees that have an active EPA Faculty position in ConnectCarolina (even if they are on a zero base rate) or are transferring into a SPA Temporary or Student position, will need to have a Payroll Exception Sheet submitted instead.
* Note: For terminated EPA employees only, if leave payouts are not entered in TIM by the deadline (5/19/16), the leave payouts may be entered on the first day of the following month (6/1/16). Those entries will be sent to payroll in June. Entries made in the timecard on May dates after the deadline (5/19/16) will not be extracted.
Upcoming TIM Administrator Training
Class for New TIM Administrators: See “New TIM Administrator Class,” for information about the upcoming TIM Administrator Training Class for new TIM Administrators. It will be held from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 19, 2016. This class is mandatory for new TIM Administrators. The link to the training registration website is provided in the attached document.