Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division. Updates will be sent on an as-needed basis instead of a weekly basis, beginning Feb. 2016.
- NEW! January month-end close: Central offices have officially closed the month of January. This includes the transmission and reconciliation of all January transactions, and state approval to close the month.
- NEW! February month-end close deadline: Validated campus journal entries and data collect batches (journal imports) should be received by Accounting Services by close of business Friday, Feb. 26. It is critical that journal imports with state funds are submitted on or before this date.
- NEW! ConnectCarolina Outage: There will be a ConnectCarolina maintenance outage on Saturday, Feb. 13, beginning at 7 a.m. and ending at approximately 12 noon. This affects the Student Administration component of ConnectCarolina and the ePAR hire form for HR/Payroll as well as some services related to Onyen, PID and Guest ID. The Finance component is NOT affected by this outage.
- NEW! PAAT Processing: Bugs in PAAT processing were fixed on Feb. 4. PAAT transactions created and approved between Jan. 14 and Feb. 4 were fully processed beginning on Feb. 4.
Important Reminders and Resources
- Current Issues List: Check out the frequently updated list of Current Issues Being Worked. This list, in the Issues/Fixes section of ccinfo.unc.edu, contains current system issues raised via help tickets and/or testing. For most of these, investigations into the causes and fixes are still taking place, but it can be used as a resource for users to know that the project team is aware of and working on specific system issues.
Users should utilize the Business Systems Help Desk when they are unsure who to contact for issue resolution. This is the fastest way to obtain assistance and allows the project team to be able to track issues to determine the scale of the impact to all users.
Users can reach the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP or via a remedy ticket submitted online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern).
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.