To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: April 29, 2015
ConnectCarolina Job End Dates Reminder
It is very important that the job end date in ConnectCarolina is accurate. SPA Temporary and Student employees will be terminated as of the job end date and will not have an active position for hours worked after that date in TIM. Entries made in TIM after the job end date will not be processed.
May EPA Termination Payout Deadline
- For EPA terminations occurring between May 1 and May 31, leave payouts must be entered in TIM by 5 p.m. on Monday, May 18, 2015.
- EPA terminations that will be effective in the current month must be entered in TIM by the published deadline. May timecard entries made in TIM after 5 p.m. on May 18 will not be extracted to Payroll.
- EPA employees that have active EPA Faculty positions in ConnectCarolina (even if they are on a zero base rate) after having had a Non-Faculty position terminated might not have their leave payouts entered in TIM sent to Payroll, since Faculty employees do not receive leave payouts. If you have an employee that could be in this situation, you will need to review the check register and a Payroll Exception Sheet will need to be submitted if the leave payouts do not appear.
Upcoming TIM Administrator Training
- Class for New TIM Administrators – The document “New TIM Administrator Class” has information about the upcoming TIM Administrator Training Class for new TIM Administrators. It will be held from 1-5 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, 2015. This class is mandatory for new TIM Administrators. The link to the training registration website is provided in the linked document.
- Advanced Workshop for TIM Administrators – The document “TIM Administrator Advanced Workshop” has information about the upcoming TIM Administrator Advanced Workshop. The workshop will be held from 1:-5 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, 2015. Please note that this course has prerequisites for attendance. Attendees must have completed the New TIM Administrator Training Class and have been serving as a TIM Administrator for at least two months. The link to the training registration website is provided in the linked document.