To: TIM Administrators
From: TIM Support
Date: January 8, 2015
Adverse Weather Policy Changes
HR sent a memo, “SPA Adverse Weather & Emergency Closing Policy Changes Effective January 1, 2015,” about several HR policy changes, including Adverse Weather, today. It should be read first and a link is provided above for your reference.
The two Adverse Weather policy changes mentioned that will impact TIM-
- Adverse Weather Owed will no longer be used after Jan. 1, 2015
- All previous Adverse Weather Owed hours before Jan. 1, 2015 must be paid back by March 31, 2015.
Please contact the HR department with any questions regarding the policy changes.
Adverse Weather Changes in TIM
The “Adverse Weather Changes in TIM” document must be read carefully. It reviews the following topics in detail and describes the actions you must take in TIM.
- Adverse Weather owed changes starting Jan. 1, 2015
- Adverse Weather payback, Jan. 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015
- How to find active employees with previous Adverse Weather hours owed
- How to pay back previous Adverse Weather hours owed