This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- Retroactive Funding Swaps: Just a reminder that the Instructions regarding the use of retroactive funding swaps in ConnectCarolina were sent to campus groups yesterday.
- Access Roles: A reminder that the HR/Payroll and Finance access roles are updated and available on ccinfo.unc.edu. The Student Administration roles list is coming soon.
- Tomorrow’s In-person TIP meeting:
- The HR TIP meeting is in Toy Lounge at 9-10 a.m.
- The Finance TIP meeting is in AOB at 11 -11:45 a.m.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.
Suggestions for content can be emailed to email@example.com.