This Finance Division Daily Update email is for Business Managers, MOU Leads, Finance TIPs, Finance Campus Working Groups and Finance Division staff. Finance will send these daily updates as needed. Please share with the ConnectCarolina Finance users in your school/division.
- PID Lookup Clarification: There is confusion about employees and students in Web Travel and Campus Vendor.
- For Web Travel: if you enter the PID and the system finds the individual, it will return his/her information.
- For Campus Vendor: if you enter the PID and the system finds the individual in Connect Carolina, it will return his/her information for you to update. It does not return information unless the individual is already established in Connect Carolina. You will need to enter the PID and the individual’s address to set up the vendor. Documentation for this set up is a copy of the UNC One Card. You do not need to enter ACH or TIN information as the system will populate this information behind the scenes for you.
- Inactive Vendors and the Review Vendor Lookup: Correction from yesterday’s update in red below. When searching for vendors in the Review Vendors page, users should search using Vendor Status = ‘Approved’. Student guides and online help are being updated with this information.
- Access Roles: A reminder that the HR/Payroll and Finance access roles are updated and available on ccinfo.unc.edu. The Student Administration roles list is coming soon.
- Reconciliation Demos: Reconciliation Large Venue Demos will be held Nov. 19 and Nov. 20 to accommodate all users. Information on times can be found on the Webinars/Large Venue Demos webpage. No registration is required.
- System Availability: ePro 9.1 is available 24/7. ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday; and from 7 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday; with a maintenance outage window Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Full 24-hour access is expected to be restored in November.
All technical questions should be directed to the Business Systems Help Desk at 919-962-HELP, or submitted via a help ticket online at help.unc.edu (select ConnectCarolina > ConnectCarolina Finance > the appropriate area of concern). Your help ticket will be answered by a team dedicated to working on Finance questions and issues. Business Systems Help Desk hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Functional or business process questions – plus any tips you have to offer – can be added to the ConnectCarolina user discussion forums.